STARTING YOUR FIRST YOGA CLASS?
Find some useful information below for your first yoga class.
- Please try to arrive five minutes before the class start time.
- Please wear clothes that are comfortable and loose fitting.
- You may like to bring extra layers to keep warm during relaxation at the end of the class.
- Where possible, try not to eat for 1.5 – 2 hours before commencing the class.
- Remember to turn your mobile phones off or switch to silent settings.
- Lessons will incorporate a warm up followed by yoga postures and will end with breathing, relaxation and meditation.
- Yoga is a progressive non-competitive practice. Each student will develop at their own pace and level during each class.
- You can stop and rest at any time during practice. You need to listen to your own body and only do what you feel comfortable with. Don’t overstretch or strain your body.
- Payments should be made at the start of class if you are paying weekly or in advance if you are paying monthly. Standing orders can be set up, please ask for more information if you are interested.
Please let us know if you are not going to be able to make it as we may be able to offer your space to someone else that week. Ideally 48 hours’ notice before class would be great.
For any other information, please visit www.lookwithinyoga.com or contact Annelie on 07540 995021.