RELAXATION & MEDITATION CD’S
Our lives are getting busier and busier. There is so much going on in that we never really have time out, time for ourselves or time to relax. Many of us suffer from stress, anxiety, depression and sleep disorders. We are over-tired and over-whelmed with daily living. Work pressure, family life, the media and the ‘busyness’ epidemic can leave us feeling depleted, drained and tired. Longer term this will have a negative effect on our health and wellbeing.
Annelie Carver of Look Within Yoga has produced a guided meditation and relaxation CD. You don’t need to be able to do yoga or meditate to use the CD. The CD’s contain three simple guided relaxation practices.
Each relaxation practice is 20 minutes long. You can do the relaxation practices seated or lying down. You can do the relaxations at any time or before bed to help you get to sleep. You don’t need to do anything just get comfortable, relax and listen to the guided relaxations. You can have your eyes open or closed.
There are so many benefits of using the guided meditation and relaxation CD’s. These include:
- Helping you to relax and unwind by giving you much needed time out to rest and restore the body
- Reducing the effects of stress on the body and mind by giving you time out away from day to day worries, concerns and to do lists….
- Help you catch up on lost sleep. An hour of yoga relaxation and meditation is said to be equivalent to four hours’ sleep. Most of us do not get enough sleep each night or can have broken sleep. Being overtired can lead to health issues and poor concentration.
- Helping you get to sleep at night and improve your sleep over a period.
- Boost your energy levels through the use of deep breathing and relaxation practices.
- It can help boost the immune system and reduce blood pressure.
- It can help improve concentration and focus.
There are three guided relaxations on the CD.
The first relaxation is a deep sleep/ yoga nidra guided relaxation designed to help relax their whole body and mind.
The second is a chakra meditation taking you through all the main energy centres in the body to help release blocks and balance the body and mind.
The third relaxation contains a series of positive statements designed to encourage self-confidence and feelings of self-worth.
To purchase a copy of the Relaxation CD, please follow this link:
For more information, please contact Annelie Carver at firstname.lastname@example.org